Monday, June 29, 2009

Tick Tock

It's almost here! Hard to believe. I can tell it is getting close as I have had 2 showers and presents are starting to arrive at my door. I didn't think I would like the present part, but I'll be honest, I love it! Maybe because I usually only get presents one time of year and so it is kind of fun to get them in the middle of the year. Everyone has been so generous. I can't thank them enough.

But I am even more thankful for being able to spend time with people I love. That is the best part.

Right now we are expecting maybe 50-60 people. There are quite a few people who haven't sent in their RSVPs (if you haven't and you are reading this...please send it :) ) It should be a nice intimate event. I just found out my mom isn't driving anymore and so I have to figure out how to get my dress to Colorado. I might have to buy an extra seat. Sure I could put it in with the luggage, but I have read (and agree with) that you shouldn't let the dress out of your sight. It is the one thing you can't replace easily.

Cheers.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Or... you could always wear your dress on the plane and get lots of attention at the airport :) I'm excited about your shower tomorrow!