Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Details

I've finally convinced Chris to have a look at the Parador. Of course with his doctor schedule it might be next to impossible. He asked why I was in such a rush last night. I reminded him that we were looking at October, which leads into November, which leads into December, and then HELLO, my birthday. He laughed as he knows I don't want to get married too close to my birthday. I want presents other times of the year.

It may be silly, but I worry that the venue and the vendors I want will be taken by the time we get around to deciding on an exact date. I plan on allowing the venue and vendors to help set that date since we are not 'married' to any particular day. I just need to quit worrying. I just like to have things all planned out and done. Once I have a date, I expect this wedding will be planned in less than a week- down to all the nitty gritty details. That's just the way I am.

Here are some pictures of some very cute flower girl dresses. The first is just adorable with the flowers. The second has some elements that might mimic a dress I might like. They have other colors available and I would do it in a similar color to the first dress. Which one do you like?


2 comments:

Heather said...

love the color on the first one and the style on the second one. It would "go" very well......

Melanie said...

I didn't know you started a wedding blog! I love the second flower girl dress, but I am a sucker for simple elegance. About your first dress post, I love it, and its not to early to be looking, I found my dress 3 days after we got engaged, when you put it on, you just know! Miss you.