Tuesday, October 7, 2008

New Beginnings

I've created this blog for my friends who can't get enough of weddings. Ok, who can't get enough of MY wedding. I may be the only one who ever reads it, but I figure it will help me to have a different outlet than my regular blog since most people don't want to read all about my wedding all of the time.


Check out this dress. Gorgeous isn't it? Its ok for me to start dreaming about dresses and such, right? I admit this example is very different from what I normally like. I am definitely going to try it on when I get to go dress shopping. It could either be increadible or a complete disaster. I want to make sure my dress is stunning. I don't want to look like everyone else. I don't mean my friends here, I mean the thousands of girls who get married every year. My friends all had unique, beautiful dresses that were perfect for them.

And that is what I want. A dress that is perfect for me.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Don't worry you'll find it just like you found "the one" who is perfect for you. No offense, but I hope it doesn't take as long......

The problem will be you'll be beautiful in all of them but you'll know it when you find it. I'm so thrilled I get to be there to see it. Happy hunting!