Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Weirdness

So I am getting married in 4 months and 1 day. Woohoo!!

Funny thing has happened though. A new Martha Stewart Wedding magazine came out the other day and I had no desire to buy it. There must be something wrong with me. That has been my favorite magazine for over 10 years. I eventually did buy it because I felt like I couldn't miss one in my collection. (How silly is that?)

To be honest, I don't have any huge expectations of what the day is going to be like. Yes, I want a beautiful gown, pretty hair, and great pictures. But you know what? I just want to get married. Some days I think Chris and I should just go down to the courthouse and do it. What would be so different from how we are now? And think of the money we could save.

I can't wait to be his wife.

No comments: