Tuesday, April 21, 2009

P90X BABY!

In order to get ready for our upcoming nuptials, Chris and I have decided to start a new workout regimen. P90X is not for the feint of heart. We've completed four days so far and it is definitely extreme. The program is based on muscle confusion and so for 90 days you do different workouts that they provide and eat their diet and apparently you look like the people up above. At least that is what I am hoping.


Actually, Tony Horton is an excellent instructor - Funny, Encouraging, and definitely Motivating. It is serious work though that is for sure. I couldn't roll over in bed after day 2. Seriously. My abs just wouldn't work. Then once I did get out of bed, I hobbled everywhere. There is no way we won't see results with this workout. (And it is fun to do something together)

No comments: