Monday, May 4, 2009

The Waiting Game

Can we just get married already??? Would anyone hate me if I just scrapped it all, took my husband to be to a park and got married? Did anyone else feel this way before they got married?

The day is slowly getting closer and honestly I do still have a few important things to do. I really need to refocus and get those things done. I just did so much so early that for a while I felt like I had nothing to do. But its time to decide if I really want to bother with bubbles for everyone or just forget about it and keep it simple.

But then again, maybe we'll elope :)

2 comments:

married yoshimi said...

Yeah, that's why we had a 5 month engagement. I wasn't up for the wait. :)

Melanie said...

I totally felt that way. My parents even offered to give us the molah they would have spent if we eloped. Darn husband wanting his friends and family to be there. It's okay though, just stick it out and it will be worth it...best day of my life and it will be the best day of yours too. :)