Thursday, November 13, 2008

Caught

Do you think Chris would be up for a photo like this? We definitely won't have anywhere near this many people in the wedding party, but maybe we could get some of the guys to volunteer. By the way, this photo is by Nicole Marie http://www.nicolemariephoto.com/ and she is in contention as far as photographers go. She has some great shots on her site.


I am thinking we are going to get married in Estes Park, Colorado on August 3 or August 10 of 2009. Trying to plan from so far away is not going to be easy, especially for this control freak. I have decided to finally do something about my love of creating and planning. I am going to start a business where I offer to help brides (or any host for that matter) with all of the details for the theme of the wedding- whether that means I get to know her and the groom and come up with a theme or they already have one figured out. I'll help them create custom invites and such (thanks M) as well as favors and everything in between. I have to pay attention to the voice screaming inside wanting to be creative (as well as a few friends who keep pushing me in that direction- Thanks H and B). I'll post more about that venture on the other blog I think.
Cheers.

No comments: