Tuesday, November 11, 2008

It's going to be so cool


  • While eating lunch today I had an idea for a programs. I have been torn as to whether or not to have programs. I always feel like people know what happens in a wedding, why spend the money? But now. Now I have a reason to. What do you think of programs that look like library check out cards? Something similar to the picture on the left. On the back I thought it would be nice to include the readings that will be read so that people can either read along or if they like the reading, they can keep it.
I go to get measured for my dress on Thursday. When the wedding was going to be in October of 2009, I was going to order it in December and of course lose a little weight before then. I haven't lost a pound I think and I have to order the dress now so that it will arrive in time for August of 2009. Natalie at the dress shop said they could take it in up to 2 sizes once it comes in, but that wasn't the point. I was supposed to be skinnier to order it. And what did I eat at lunch today? A brownie. I think I need to decide if I really want to commit to losing a few pounds or not and then really do it. No more brownies, at least no more baking brownies at home where I am the only one that eats them :) More water, less carbs...blah, blah, blah. Is there ever a point in life where we are happy with our bodies? I admit I am the closest I have ever been and it isn't because I am the skinniest. It is a process I guess. Maybe it was buying those size 6 jeans two weeks ago. I am still convinced they had the wrong size on them...

1 comment:

Heather said...

I think this would be a great thing for programs. If you decide not to use them for that it could also be cute for place cards or a guest book.