Sunday, December 7, 2008

Blue Skies

Well, I managed to change my mind once again. I had no idea I could change it so often :) I have decided to have the bridesmaid in blue instead of brown. A full-length brown dress in August seemed too dark and heavy for my taste. So, I am going back to the original color scheme of blue and terra cotta.

This past week included a quick trip to Atlanta. I was upgraded to first class both times. How did I ever get so lucky? Ok, the trip was only an hour and 45 minutes, but hey I got hot food for free. I figure this will be my last first class experience for awhile as I did not travel near enough this year to qualify for elite status. Ah well. It was fun while it lasted.

Chris went to NYC this weekend and brought me back a great present from Lush. I just love that store, but according to him, it was just about the worst shopping experience of his life. He hates it when sales people in the store ask to help him and apparently someone asked if he needed help onve every 30 seconds or so. He brought back some great stuff- including Flying Fox which is a shower gel that I love. Thanks Chris!! (See, he really does love me.)

Church was great today. I was surrounded by my wonderful friends, held a baby for a few minutes, and got to spend even more quality time with my friends at lunch. They are having a wrapping night this week and I am bummed I can't make it. I can't make the Christmas party either :( I hope they know that I do wish I could be there. I have two concerts this weekend and lots of rehearsals. It will be a busy week, but I love to make music.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

I love that shade of blue! It will be beautiful, especially in outdoor pictures!