I am having a problem most brides to be have. I don't want to work. All I can think about is the wedding- the details, the schedule for the day, how to wear my hair. It really is silly. I even woke up at 5am this morning thinking about it and had trouble going back to sleep. And if I'm not thinking about the wedding, I am thinking the about the house I will be moving into and where everything should go and what color the walls will be.
The last thing I want to do is call up mean ol' car guys and ask if they want to buy something. Ick.
My latest project- I've made the place cards and escort cards out of the paper I bought a few weeks ago. It lended itself to that task so easily. It has the perfect stiffness. I had been thinking about hiring a calligrapher, but I think I'll ask my mom to do all of the handwriting to save some $$. My mother has the most beautiful handwriting and I am surprised she hasn't taken up calligraphy. She could probably make some good money doing that. I am going to see if I can find some ivory or cream labels that we could use. Self adhesive. Gotta love it. If not, I'll use paper, but cutting all of the names and such out would be a pain- even with a good paper cutter. Luckily I just found some online! I love the internet. The company I found offers so many different labels- from favor labels to return address labels to lip balm container labels.
Tonight I think I am going to visit my favorite stores of late- Hobby Lobby and Michaels. I've decided on a favor and I can make the container beforehand. I need a project. Yes, another one. Chris is out of town so I need something to keep me busy.
Monday, December 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment