I have gotten a lot accomplished today. I bit the bullet and booked a day of coordinator. I can't believe how much they charge for the service so it better be worth it! I also booked a baker and a florist.

I spent quite a bit of time on the phone with the florist and I am so excited. She loves my book theme and has already come up with some good ideas. She definitely knows her flowers and I had such a good time chatting with her. This bouquet of dahlias is just absolutely gorgeous. I wouldn't mind holding these on my wedding day.
I think all I have left to book is an officiant and Mary the florist had a suggestion for that that I intend to look into. Everyone has been so helpful today. I really am blessed.
Yay! I'm getting married!
No comments:
Post a Comment