Monday, December 15, 2008

Voting Revisited



Which one do you like???





Time for vote. I had Creative Montage redo the monograms with the new color scheme for the wedding. I am planning on using these in a number of ways including as stickers on the back of the Save the Dates. It takes about 4-6 weeks to produce the stickers and so I need to order them asap. So I would love to get input from everyone. If you would be so kind, please leave a comment with your favorite monogram noted.


I do love the new colors though. They are vibrant and just great. I am very happy with Aimee's work and highly suggest using her


if you ever need a monogram.






3 comments:

Whitney said...

I really like the second one, but I don't like that the & sticks out a lot compared to your names.

married yoshimi said...

tough... I think both 2 and 3 are my faves.. the most ornate and the simplest...

Heather said...

I like the 3rd one best. It's easy to read and I think it looks like it could belong on a book. They all would look great though.