Wedding planning has been pretty easy so far. I've been able to find almost everything I need and I am comfortable with the choices I have made. I've mentioned the florist. The venue is going to be great. I just need to find a minister- well, I need him to call me back. Either way, I have been blessed with a fairly easy road so far.
Chris was away for the Christmas week and was on call all last week. Needless to say, we have not had as much time to spend together. Things should get back to normal this week and I am happy about that. One benefit to him being gone for a week proves the saying "Absence makes the heart grow fonder" to be completely true. He has been much more excited about the wedding. He's talking about us as being married and having kids. He's thinking about and planning for the future. I think he'll need to go away more often :)
I think what really happened was that the time away allowed him to realize and cherish how he feels when he is with me. We are so well suited for each other- we really get each other and are comfortable being ourselves around each other. I love that man.
No comments:
Post a Comment