
Somehow figuring out bridesmaid dresses has been the hardest part about this wedding planning. I want to choose a color that I like that the ladies will also like. I also want them to have a dress they actually like.
Some designers have beautiful dresses, but don't have the right color of blue. Some have the right color of blue...well, you get the idea.
If my ladies are reading this, I do really like the dress to the left. What do you think?
Chris and I are going to Estes Park in a week and a half. I can't wait. I'll be very busy as I am meeting with every vendor in 2 days. Chris gets to go skiing. But hey, I am getting him out there to take engagement photos so I am happy. Of course I wish I weighed at least 5 pounds less (as I eat a potato chip- ok no more of those). I had a dream the other night about the Stanley Hotel. It was paradise! The ocean on one side and mountains on the other with a really cool water park in front of the hotel. We'll see if it lives up to my expectations. I can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment