I am so excited about this coming weekend. Chris and I are headed out to Colorado for our engagement photos. I am also meeting with the florist, the baker, the Stanley, and the coordinator for the day. Chris will be going skiing so we will both be happy. I don't think I could have gotten Chris to sit with me while I talked about flowers or cake.
My biggest dilemma about this weekend is what to wear for the photos. We are driving up to Breckenridge to take photos in the town and then we will head out and find some snow. The challenge- being cute AND being warm. I have some long underwear to wear and a new coat that should keep me warm. I plan on wearing jeans and having two pairs of shoes- one pair of heels and one pair of boots. But what to wear on top? Probably a sweater, but what if she wants some photos of us without our coats? Argh. I think we have Chris all figured out- jeans and a sweater and a new black coat. Now for me... Any ideas?
Monday, February 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment