Thursday, February 19, 2009

Dancing Feet

I bit the bullet and bought my shoes today! I am hoping to have them dyed to be my 'something blue'. I wanted something with an ankle strap so that I wouldn't have to worry about them slipping off. I also wanted something with a medium heel. I think this shoe has a vintage feel and I just love it. Let's hope it feels as good as it looks!

I realized the other day that we have less than 6 months to the wedding. I have a lot of details taken care of, but I do have a few more projects I need to complete. I've been trying to decide what I want the 'audience' to do once we are married. Do I want them to throw rose petals as we walk down the aisle? Blow bubbles? Waive wooden ribbon 'wands'? I just can't decide.

I am meeting with M to discuss invites tomorrow. I am very excited and can't wait to see what she's come up with. I am sure it will be great. I admit I want to send out invites as soon as possible. I want to know who can come and who can't. I know I have to wait, but I just want to know! I am not good at waiting sometimes. Ah well. Patience is a virtue, right?

1 comment:

BrandyMcD said...

Well, would a save the date card hold you over for awhile? Or maybe you have already done that...but I imagine you would hear from a lot of people informally about whether they could come or not.

LOVE the shoes, and I usually don't like stuff on the ankles. But those are great!