Today was a success. I've chosen a cake design and flavor, given all of my ideas about flowers to the florist, and have finally seen the Stanley. It is beautiful, but not as beautiful as the drive to Estes Park. What a view. That alone is worth the money spent to get to this part of the country. I really can't say enough. It was hard not to drive off the side of the road.
I wanted to share my excitement today with someone and when I called he/she, I got an uninterested reaction. It was very disheartening. This person has a way of making me feel as if I am not worth people spending the time and money to be at my wedding. And it sucks. I know I shouldn't let it affect me, but it does. I understand not everyone will be able to come to the wedding, but it is not just my side. Some of Chris' side might not be able to come either. In fact, is it right to only ask one side to travel, especially when Chris is paying for a large portion of the wedding?
Anyway, my happy day has been dampened and I would like to remember only the good parts.
* Yummy Cake
* Beautiful Flowers
* Fantastic Venue
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment