Wednesday, February 25, 2009

What to Wear?


Chris and I have been discussing what he is going to wear on our wedding day. Definitely a tux, but the question is what to wear underneath? I kind of like the look to the left, but he thinks black vests look silly. He wants to wear grey. Hm. Unfortunately for him I've seen what he wore the first time and there will be no grey happening in my wedding. That and it doesn't really match at all. I also like the 'regular' tie look and I think it would look nice with the black vest. We'll see what I can get him to wrap his head around.
I sure do love him.

1 comment:

married yoshimi said...

yeah, I think the tux in the picture is super chic and classic...

if Michael had his druthers, he would've worn linen pants and a nice white button down shirt, untucked. we both liked the suit he found, but he still talks about it sometimes when he sees some guy dressed like that.

good luck. :)