Thursday, February 5, 2009

Estes Park Here We Come!

Chris and I leave for Colorado tomorrow morning. We are getting up at an ungodly hour to get to the airport and make our way west. First on our agenda? Engagement photos!! I am very excited. Nicole is taking us to Breckenridge for photos in the cute town and the mountains. I am hoping I have a cute enough/warm enough outfit. It is supposed to be snowing and I hope it is snowing just the right amount. Think of the great photos we could get. After our photo shoot, Chris and I will go to Boulder. That is going to be our home base for the weekend. Chris will be going skiing while I meet with the vendors.

Saturday Schedule:
10am Baker
11:30am Florist
2pm The Stanley

Sunday Schedule:
11am Wedding Coordinator

I am looking forward to meeting with them all and have lots of things to leave with them. My biggest challenge- Making sure I know where I am going since each is in a different town. Where is my Google Map...

Wish us luck!

1 comment:

married yoshimi said...

safe and wonderful travels! can't wait to see the pictures!